- The Goods!
- Face Coverings
- BLEND MASK
Blend Indy offers a cloth face mask which is made from environmentally friendly fabrics. It is hand assembled using of two green layered tissues. Each mask is made of poly RPET, from recycled plastic bottles allowing easy cleaning and rapid drying. They are reusable, are light and very soft and adaptable to all situations. Robust ear loop assembled for maximum comfort.
Available in Youth (Ages 2-12 Approximately) (BLACK COLOUR)
Adult (Age 12+ Approximately) (CHARCOAL COLOUR)
Made from: 40% recycled polyester, 30% recycled cotton, 30% cotton
Hand Assembled in Nicaragua
*** Currently the only available colour for Youth size is Black
*** Currently the only available colour for Adult size is Heathered Black (Charcoal Grey)
- This is a non-medical mask. Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings in not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing, avoiding touching your face and physical distancing. When staying home or maintaining a 2 meter physical distance from others is not possible, a non-medical mask can reduce the spread of the wearer's respiratory droplets to others.
- For more information about non-medical masks, please visit www.canada.ca
- Individuals with lung disease like emphysema, or chronic heart disease, should only use this product in consultation with, and as advised by, a primary care physician or other qualified health professional.
- Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
- This mask does not replace the personal protective equipment such as N95 respirators used in the healthcare setting and should not be used in a healthcare setting.
- If skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the mask, if irritation persists, consult your primary care provider.